Friday, January 7, 2011

Tickled out of breath!


Jordan's wrists are bound hanging from the bars, her feet are spread on the bed, her whole body is helpless and full body tickle tortured until she runs out of breath. Her belly is sensitive when fingers are there, her body shakes while her mouth laughs in despair. Armpits are tickled and feet gets their share, she kicks the electric toothbrush and catches some air. I vibrate until orgasm and more sensitive she gets, more tickling and kissing her body from tits to her legs.

I tickled her entire body, armpits, stomach, ribs, legs, feet, and the most lethal ticklish point of her body, her belly for 17 minutes almost non stop. Then I tease and tickle her body with the vibrator and stimulate her vagina making her have an exciting orgasm which makes her clits very ticklish and I keep the vib there making her struggle, squirm and twist her body in desperation. Then I tickle torture her again for another six minutes. At this point her arms were hurting too much, so we cut and then we have Jordan's wrists handcuffed to the bar and for the next 20 minutes I seduce her body with kissing, rubbing and sensual tickling, masturbating her with my hand and bringing one climatic orgasm for one hell of a finale.

Buy and download the one hour full length video from:













No comments:

Post a Comment