Thursday, December 30, 2010

Don't touch me!


Laci Jordan was very sensitive today, physically and emotionally, and on top of that she was wearing a very sexy black body stocking that makes her skin even more vulnerable to erotic torture. I tied her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed, spreading her, very wide and stretched, and when I took a good look at this helpless and vulnerable Goddess the devil inside me began to awake.

I ran my hands over the fabric that covered her body, goosebumps flourished, she started squirming and waving her anatomy, suffering inside with a mix of hyper ticklishness that turns into pain after laughing, twisting and struggling for long periods of time. This put her in a very delicate state of mind where even touching her made her cry and upset. And of course, I exploited that conflictive and overwhelming feeling, exploring how far I could push her.

The result is a very intense, emotional, and sometimes violent hour of video where tickling becomes true torture, toys become cruel corporal punishment devices, and every kiss, lick, squeeze, vibration, and masturbation, brings out emotional cries of laughter, frustration, desolation and internal rage.

Get the entire hour from: 
Order the DVD from: 



















1 comment:

  1. ...love the action and words in this one as she is pissed!

    ReplyDelete