Monday, January 3, 2011

She can't escape


This three minutes free clip shows three segments of one minute each. In the first, Jordan is tickle tortured totally naked and bound to the tower with nowhere to go, all she can do is laugh, and twist her body, only to find my fingers on the other side waiting for her to continue the tickling. Watch as she goes hysterical when I tickle her belly. The second segment shows our golden girl hanging from the tower while two ice cubes drip on her hot naked body. Here she shows why I love working with her so much, because she regardless of the torture, she keeps her good spirit and uses her feet to take one of the ice cubes down and is determined to climb the tower to escape. The third segment shows me trying to vibrate her sensitive crutch while she shakes, kicks and fights with her legs in a very fun to watch scene, and then I punish her with more tickle torture which she tries to get away but I go around the tower and corner her and attack her helpless body making her cry out of unbearable laughter.

You can buy and download the entire hour of this video at:










No comments:

Post a Comment