Sunday, January 2, 2011

So sensitive it hurts


This extra crispy edition shows Jordan's domination right in your face where you can witness her suffering from hyper sensitiveness that turns into pain when tickled too hard or too long, she can't even stand it when I touch her face and when I run my hands over her black body stocking she growls feeling goosebumps flourishing all across her body. I try to kiss her and she turns her face as far away as possible, and cry in rage and desperation. The vibrator intensify her sensitive hell when I glide it over her body and then as I tease her crotch with it, she shakes, fights and try to resist, but everything is futile, she can't go anywhere and soon she falls into a deep ocean of pleasure that erupts in a hot orgasm that makes her even more sensitive.

When I cut her body stockings with the scissors she feels so helpless and unable to keep me from touching her exposed frontal body, from kissing her skin and sucking her boobs, but even worse, when I run my fingers over her sensitive skin, her nerves betray her, goosebumps flourish again, giggles and squirms escape her mouth followed by grows and cries of desolation. I get my hands down her sensitive crotch, she complains, it is too sensitive, but I masturbate her anyway, and the intensity of the pleasure is unbearable for her, she has a very intense orgasm and starts crying because I continue teasing her sensitive clits.

At this point her body is so horribly sensitive that with just touching her skin cries of laugher and distress come out of her mouth and this feeds my sadistic appetite and what follows are long minutes of unbearable tickle torture that push Jordan's emotions to a cliffhanger. The pick point occurs when I lick her armpits and belly and her body tembles, but she feels groused and she explore in desperation, totally out of control, she really looses her grip, shaking her body with violence, as if she had reached a point of no return, of totally distress and psychological devastation.

This is Jordan totally dominated by her emotions!


You can take a closer look of this extra crispy version at: 

















No comments:

Post a Comment