Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Catherine Fox tickled on the tower of hell



Catherine Fox is suspended to the tower hell where I tickle her entire body making her squirm, laugh and struggle. She starts wearing a blue bikini which I remove as the tickle torture progresses. I tickle her with my fingers, with feathers, pinwheel, the vibrator and I even blow air to her armpits and she squirms and laugh. I give her a time to rest, tying the vibrator fixed on her crotch giving her great pleasure, then grab the vibrator with my hand and stimulate her clits making her moan and breath hard. Then I put a blindfold on her and surprise her with soft feathers from both sides and she jumps and laughs hysterical. I stand behind her and hold her while tickling her and as she bounce against me I kiss her shoulders and neck, then I move my fingers slowly over her smooth skin making her giggle in distress. All this and more in this one hour of sexy tickling fun.

Buy the full version on:
http://www.GirlsTiedandTickled.com






 
















No comments:

Post a Comment