Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tickling the hell out of Leihla



WE HAVE A NEW GIRL! Her name is Leihla Leionni and she is adorable has great fluffy boobs! She is bound to my bed, spread, and pretty much helpless and she is very ticklish. The kind that starts laughing and squirming by just touching her. She goes crazy when I tickle her armpits, her sides and between her legs. She laughs and struggle so hyserical that she cries she can't breath. Little by little I remove her shirt and then her underwear.

I give her a chance to catch her breath vibrating her until a smooth and internal orgasm. Then I continue her feet with an electric tooth brush which I run up her legs and her body and she laughs hysterical making a very fun to watch scene. She admits she has never been tickled with a toothbrush before.
 
Then I continue tickling the hell out of her giving her short brakes to breath while I enjoy kissing her body and sucking her breasts, and she actually gets aroused by this and you see her enjoying all of it.
 
If you are looking for a sweet new face, very ticklish, with a great body, big natural fluffy boobs and lots of tickling, this one is for you.
 

You can buy this 60 minutes video at Girls Tied and Tickled.





No comments:

Post a Comment