Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oh My Emily!

Emily took her first step into my studio on February 2007. Elsewhere on the internet she is also known as Katie because of her resemblance to Katie Homes. She was the fourth model on my gallery, but became my first regular recurring model and I owe a lot of what I have acomplish today to her good work and comitment to experiment all kind of crazy ideas on her. She became my favorite because her skin was so soft and sensitive that I could focus on the kind of tickling that I like the most, sensual tickling, the kind that I just glide my fingers over her skin and she is trembling, squirming and giggling, because her nerves are crunching inside and her reflexes are reacting on their own, making her feel totally out of control of her own body.
Emily is so hot that is a pleasure just to see her. Even more when she is tied up, spread eagled. I mean, just that is a fantasy come true! Watch her struggle and you will feel yourself boiling inside. And when I start tickling her, you feel like you are hearing a mermaid laughing and screaming. So magical. Like a dream. Like a fantasy! And then, I removes her top, exposing her hard, big, beautiful boobs. This is a body beging to be tormented. Her anatomy was created for sensual pleasure. There is a lot of upperbody hardcore no mercy tickling in this video. He even tickles Emily on her feet. Also see Emily's first ice torture experience. Do you need more reasons to buy it? We are talking about a full hour of great laughs, screams, and struggles! How about enjoying her suffering face expressions while the ice melts on her hot skin.

Free preview

Emily became such a hit that I devoted a clipstore just of her:
Emily tickling and seduction .

No comments:

Post a Comment