Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lexi Lee: The American Dream



Lexi Lee is your avarage girl next door that came to my studio in need for money to pay the rent!  She made her debut on Skelyrata Studio's a very sexy swuimsuit with the colors of the US Flag, she is restrained and spread eagled, but check how stretched she is. Her arms and feet are suspended on the air. And I start tickling her, she starts laughing and sturggling and trying to twist her body so hard that you can see how much tension she puts on her restrains!


This girl is ticklish as hell, and she has to crie the safe word more than once to catch her breath! Watch for a very intense moment when I tickle her belly botton! I tickle her feet. I vibrate her naked body, focusing on her nipples. First I thought she would object, but it was the other way around, she actually was stimulated by the nipples-vibrations and I continue down placing the vibrator right on her crotch and she starts moaning and breathing hard instantly.


I tie the vibrator to her waist so that it stays there vibrating her and forcing her to more orgasms that she can count. Then, while the vibrator is still there and making her cum and cum, I hang a pair of ice cubes from the ceiling fan and let them drip on her chest and stomach while at the same time she is moaning from the vibrator! This is very hot stuff! Hotter than the sun! Then at the bottom of the hour I seat and tickle the hell out of her with the vibrator still in there and the ice still torturing her.



You can find Lexi Lee's videos on her place Sexy Lexi
and in the main site Girls Tied and Tickled.


No comments:

Post a Comment