Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Leihla Leionni a sweet sexy gift from heaven


I have to say that Leihla Leionni is a sweet sexy gift from heaven. Is hard to find a beautiful girl, with a great perfect body, with big natural boobs, y perfect shape, with a smile and spirit that would make even Hitler fall inlove with her.
I ended so impressed with her the first session that I didn't think it twice when she asked to return and I tickle her until she cried! She admits that once before she had been tickled almost to death but this was the first time that she was tickle tortured for almost an hour.
I have to say that I am honored to add Leihla Leionni to the gallery of recurring girls that I can trash with tickle torture and they keep coming back for more.
You can find her tickling videos at Girls Tied and Tickled.

No comments:

Post a Comment