Friday, December 10, 2010

Totally Vulnerable


I love tying a naked Jordan in a very helpless position leaving all her ticklish spots totally exposed and easy to reach and when her wrists and feet are bound under the table her entire armpits, ribs, stomach and legs are very vulnerable to be tickled from any direction making her laugh, giggle and squirm, struggling, shaking and waving her body, with very little space to move, producing a hopeless sensation inside her.

I love watching her golden body glow with erotic magic as the pulsations zap through her anatomy coming out through her mouth as laughter, giggles and squirms, and when I kiss her body and suck her boobs I get juice in my mouth, and I see goosebumps floreshing all around her flesh, a sign that she is loving every bit of this, and when I vibrate her crotch her body burns in flames of pleasure and passion climaxing to become even more sensitive which turns into unbearable pleasure that burns her soul and I continue masturbating and fucking her with my finger until she reaches a draining and very strong orgasm, so intense that I can feel her trembling in my hands.

After this, with her heart pumping fasts, she is breathing hard, and her body super hot, I got worried about spontaneous human combustion and pulled two ice cubes from the freezer and cooled her body down, running the cubes all over her anatomy, torturing her sould, fighting fire with ice until her flames are totally out. "Please melt fast!" she begs.


Buy and download full version:
http://www.GirlsTiedandTickled.com


lop











No comments:

Post a Comment