Friday, December 17, 2010

Catherine Fox spread tickled and vibrated


Finally, at last, Catherine Fox was brave enough to debut on my studio and submitted herself to a full hour of non stop tickling, vibrating, and erotic torment. She starts tied spread wearing a bikini, and she is giggling, squirming and struggling by feeling my fingers getting close to her skin. I tickle her everywhere, armpits, stomach, sides, on her back, between the legs, the thighs and her feet, with my bear hands, with the electric tooth brush, with the vibrator, and with feathers. I cut the bottom of her bikini with scissors and then tease her body with them, making her giggle and struggle. She runs out of air and coughs many times from how ticklish she is, and I kiss her body and vibrate her into multiple orgasms which turns into even more torment for her when I keep the vibrator on her sensitive crotch. Then the tickling continues until she is totally beat and admits "I can't anymore!" .

Buy and download this one hour video from: 
Or the ticklish edition:














No comments:

Post a Comment