Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ticklish Cat


Catherine Fox is a ticklish doll that starts laughing and struggling by just gliding my fingers on her sensitive skin and since she is tied, spread and helpless, I tickled her armpits, her body, her sides, and legs and tortured her, and when I tickle her belly button she starts shaking like a wild fox. I tease her body with scissors producing a very erotic reaction from her and then I use the vibrator to tickle her armpits and watch as she giggles and falls into pleasure when I vibrate her nipples and when I press the vibrator on her belly she goes crazy, finally landing on her crotch where I move it slowly producing unbearable pleasure inside her that explodes into multiple intense orgasms. All this and much more in this sexy hour of erotic torment.










No comments:

Post a Comment