Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mastering the arts of suspension


We continue mastering the arts of suspension and this week Jordan is back more beautiful than ever, wearing her sexy bikini and blue short jeans that make her look very hot. I tickle her body with my hands, standing behind her, making her laugh, struggle and shake her body. I slowly undress her until she is totally naked. The highlights of this movie is that at one point she is totally suspended and helpless and I tickle her crotch with feathers, then she has one leg on the floor and the other one is hanging and while I tickle her feet, she tries to kick and fight with the other, making a very fun video to watch. There are two forced orgasms scenes. And the end I tie the vibrator around the waste and after the orgasm she wrestles and manage to untie her leg and free herself and run free.

Buy and download the full version: http://GirlsTiedandTickled.com




















No comments:

Post a Comment