Thursday, February 24, 2011

Leave my armpits alone!


I just can't get tired of playing with Jordan. She is so sweet, so meaty, so spongy and her body feels so good, that it invites me to tickle her just to feel her body bounce against mine, just to press my fingers on her soft bread-like skin, just to hear her squirm, giggle and laugh and to make her struggle and shake her body, splashing my face with her hair. When I move my fingers over her soft and smooth armpits, they feel like tickling silk, and all her nerves and molecules start moving and contracting, reacting to the tickling. And then she says "Leave my armpits alone!" in desperation. It feels so good to squeeze those natural breasts of her, specially when she is out of breath and welcomes the chance to breath while I play with her boobs. So, this is the secret to get away with anything I want, all I have to do is to tickle her to the point of insanity, making her too busy to object when I kiss her body or suck her boobs, and when she has a chance to breath she won't fight any sexual advances. So, the game is set. Rules have been defined. The peaces are in position. It is time to play with Jordan.

Join members site: http://skelyrata.c4slive.com













No comments:

Post a Comment