Thursday, November 11, 2010

Jordan workout madness


This week Laci Jordan meets my infamous workout chair where she is tortured and forced to workout at the point of my fingers. I tickle her stomach and she goes up then I tickle her armpits and she goes down. She goes hysterical, out of control, and struggle, laugh and scream out of breath and she even cries that "I hate this thing!". The blonde starts wearing a very sexy blue bra and sport underwear which I remove after 10 minutes of hard workout. Then I kiss her body, suck her tits and masturbate with my fingers forcing a hot orgasm out of her. After the climax she is very sensitive but I continue stimulating her clits with my fingers and she struggles hysterican, twisting her body, laughing and crying.


Then I cool her torturing her body with a pair of ice cubes and she suffers laughing and whispers "Where do you come up with this stuff?". I place one of the ice cubes on her crotch and she jumps and screams. After the ice cubes melt, I spray cold water over her hot body, regardless of her cries. Then I zip some of the cold water from her body and to warm her up again I place the vibrator against her crotch and tie up to her waste with a belt and leave it there to vibrate her and torment her still sensitive and numb crotch. The pleasure slowly builds up inside her until she is betrayed by another orgasm.

Then is tickle torture again. I tickle her between the legs and on her thigh and she really goes violent and laughing and jumping insane, she almost bits her arms unable to resist the intensity of the tickling. Then I drive her crazy attacking her one finger at a time, poking her, and she struggles, twist her body and laughs, and when I move my fingers on her armpits she shakes her body and laughs until she can't breath.

All this and more sexy fun, in this one hell of an hour madness.

You can buy and download this clip from:






No comments:

Post a Comment