Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Girl forced to workout


Reports keep coming from Tampon Bay, Florida, where a sadistic pig forced a young woman to workout naked threatening to tickle her if she didn't. The innocent blonde girl was identified as Laci Jordan, and according to the report she claims he hired her for a demonstration video for his ab lounge but then he tied her to the chair and took all of her cloth off, put the camera to record and told her to workout of he would tickle her.
"It was horrible!" says the girl, "I tried to cooperate, worked out for him, but after a few minutes a I was exhausted and then he started tickling my stomach and my whole body contracted while I was laughing and screaming, and then he tickled my armpits and I went down in a heart beat!"

Miss Jordan claims that he submitted her body to unbearable torture and that each contaction and expansion of her muscles was more painful than the previous one, and "when he saw I was about to pass out, because I couldn't breath, he stopped tickling me..."

"Well at least he showed some compassion!" said our reporter.

"Compassion? No! I was catching my breath and he started kissing my body and masturbating me with his hands! All the excercise in combination with the cold air made my skin very sensitive and I had goosebumps on my entire body so when he touched my stomach or kissed my boobs my entire anatomy vibrated. On top of that he new what he was doing with his fingers on my crotch. You what I mean? He had his fingers right on my G-spot and making everything inside my burn and I couldn't hold myself, I gave into the pleasure and had an orgasm. I felt so humilliated. He violated me, and turned my entire body against me!"

And her agony wasn't over, "He tortured and abused me for hours. He vibrated me forcing me to have more orgasms. He tortured me with ice cubes, running them over my body, he even tortured my crotch with an ice cube... that was horrible! And then the sadistic pig sprayed me with freezing water and I screamed and cried with all my lungs, with all my air, I struggle with all my strength, and I couldn't defend myself."

After soaking her body with cold water, he took to pleasure to drink the water from her body and then violated her again with his fingers forcing her to have one more orgasm.

Then he let her go. "Will you press charges?" we ask.

"No!" she said, looking down, ashamed. "I am too confused! I don't understand what happened in there! I hated every second of it, but I have never had that many orgasms in one hour in my life, and my entire body is still aroused as we speak, I still vibrated and get goosebumps by just thinking about it."

"You know that if you don't take action, he will keep doing that to other women."

Miss Jordan look at the reporter with trouble eyes: "Is just that when you think about it, it was all my fault! I took the job! I went to his studio! I let him tie me up to the chair and I don't remember ever saying a firm No."

The Post was able to find this man, who didn't want to talk to us, but he did gave us a copy of the video recorded for us to examine. You can see an excerpt right here but if you want to watch the entire hour of this videos, go to:







No comments:

Post a Comment