Thursday, September 23, 2010

Handcuffed, tickled, vibrated and ice


Lexi is handcuffed to the head bars of the bed and her feet are bound together and to the foot bars with her body very stretched and helpless. I start running my fingers over her soft flesh, which makes her giggle and squirm, then tickle her armpits and stomach increasing her laughs and struggles. I tickle her knee caps and feet and she laughs hysterical.

Then I grab the vibrator and tease her armpits and nipples with it and slide it down inside her pantie. She falls into pleasure right away. I move the vibrator for a while then leave it alone and you see her moaning and arking her body as the pleasure grows inside her. You can see her having an orgasm and keep going for more. I Lift her shirt exposing her breasts and squeeze them Kiss her body while my other hand keeps vibrating her. She twists her body moved by the pleasure.

When I ask she says that she had 3 or 4 orgasms! Then I strip her until she is totally naked and tickle her for a little while then surprise her with my infamous ice tourture. Then I grab a bottle of baby oil and spread it on her body giving her a sensual massage. We wrap this session vibrating Lexi until one big final orgasm.

Buy this clips at Lexi Lee store http://www.clips4sale.com/27125 .


No comments:

Post a Comment