Friday, June 11, 2010

A very ticklish body



This 6 minutes special clip is a tribute to Emily's great shaped and ticklish body! Her body was hyper sensitive. Emily trembles, giggles, and laugh hysterical by just sliding my fingers on her soft skin! I start tickling her pelvic bone, you will see her hysterical as no other tickler has driven her before. I tickle her in the leg itself.



In the full version, Emily reaches the point of desperation screaming, laughing, struggling and beggin for me to stop, and threatening to never come back if I don't give her a break! You can see in her face that she is really have the worst tickling of her life in spot that she never thought anybody would discover. Her torment continues with a lethal combination of armpits, and body tickling and drives her mad, and out of breath! Then follows a cruel long and endless agony of sensual tickling where I just slide my fingers all over her naked body making her tremble, giggle and suffer. He back is super smooth. Normally her body is very sensitive to the light touch! Today, her body is hyper sensitive to my touch, and you can see how by just touching her, she is vibrating, giggling, laughing and struggling, moving from side to side trying to catch some air. And when I attack between her legs again she goes insane screaming or mercy one more time!

For the full version of this video visit http://girlstiedandtickled.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment