Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jenna at the edge of insanity


Introducing Jenna, a beautiful ticklish blonde who is bound and spread to my bed and taken to the edge of insanity with soft and hard tickling making her laugh and cry until her face goes red. Then I give her a breather vibrating her into an orgasm and then it becomes ticklish hell for her sensitive crotch until I insert the vibrator inside her and leave it there to make her com and com while I tickle her legs, her stomach and armpits. Watch as she shrivels when I glide my fingers over her stomach and legs. Then I tickle her feet with the electric tooth brush driving her insane, and run it all the way up her leg and body making her twist her body and you can see on her face she has no control over her body. All this and all in this explosive hour of erotic and tickling action.

Buy this hour of insanity at http://GirlsTiedandTickled.com
Or buy the individual clips here: http://clips4sale.com/76917












No comments:

Post a Comment