Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sensitive and ticklish


In the tradition of Sensual Touch and Sleeping Beauty Tickling Nightmare, we have another very erotic and sensual episode that combines the magical powers of sensual tickling with the torment of intense hard tickling, without having to hurt the girl with your fingers. It starts with lovely Emily tied spread eagled. I start tickling her wrist gentle and very light, generating sensations that drives her entire body crazy. Watch her face, as she contracts her body, and struggle and laugh, and breath hard! This gets worse for her when I reach her armpits, her belly, her sides, between her legs, and her legs, tickling them in sensual style! She really goes insane here! Then I cut her shirt with scissors, and glide my hands over and around her breasts, tickling her more. She shakes like a snake! And giggles like a kitten! As we reach the midpoint of this hour I increase the intensity of the tickling, specially in her belly, making her laugh hysterical and forcing her to call the safe word. I stop each time to let her catch her breath and once she gives me the signal to continue I attack fast and with no mercy making her call the safe word again.


This happens a couple of times! At one point I am moving my fingers so fast all over her body, from her armpits to her belly that she can't breath of how much she is being tickled and after crying the safe word again she admits that "I have never suffer like this before!". For the second half of this hour Emily is tickled in her back! Again, comining sensual tickling with hard and intense! But is the sensual that proves to be the worse torment for her. Specially when I cut her panties with the scissors and use the feathers to tickle her crotch! She can't stand it! She shakes, she giggles, helpless! As the hours comes to an end, I tickle her with more intensity in her sides, ribs and armpits, making this a tickling session she will never forget! Again, this is a great episode that combines sensual tickling with hard tickling. Focus on armpits, belly and legs tickling!

Join members site: http://skelyrata.c4slive.com


1 comment:

  1. wow, what a feeling having a beauty tied naked for all to see and enjoy and watch her helplessly struggle against the restaints while she is being stimulated, wow.

    ReplyDelete