Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I tickle her and she melts in my arms




Jordan is so sweet and sexy. When I am going to tickle her she says "Please be nice! Don't be mean!" and you see the fear and suffering in her face because she knows what's coming and she is totally helpless and there is nothing she can do to stop me.

When I start rolling my fingers over her soft armpits she melts in my arms and starts laughing and struggling, and the more she giggles, cries and laugh and shakes her body, the more adictive I become and I want more from her. Tickling Jordan's armpits and body is a pleasure. Kissing and licking her body feels like a banquet.

Watching her wave her body and moan in pleasure as the vibrator stimulates her crotch and produce heat that burns her inside is out of this world. Listening to her cries and seeing her jump, struggle and shake her body, making her boobs bounce when I spray cold water on her helpless body it's a show on its own, and moving my fingers between her legs, penetrating her and finding a wet crotch, masturbating her, feeling her body responding with pleasure until she explodes with a climatic orgasm is priceless.




To buy and download go to: 

To order DVD:

Join and watch it on the members site:











To buy and download go to: 

To order DVD:

Join and watch it on the members site:

No comments:

Post a Comment