Wednesday, May 5, 2010

While you were sleeping



Violetta made the worst mistake of her life! She fell asleep in my bed! And of course I take full advantage of the situation by slowly tickling her all over her body, from her feet, to her armpits, to her abdominals, to her legs, to her neck. I slowly undress her, first taking her pants off, then her sports bra, then her panti. And with her totallt naked, I tie her very spread and eagled, very stretched. I take advantage of her helpless situation ticling her crotch with feathers and also have some fun with her big breasts and her body. Then I wake her up with suddendeath tickling! She is in shock and I don't give her time to orient herself! I tickle her, hard and soft, all her body! She laughs, she cries, she beggs, she even curses and threatens to kll me, specially when I tickle her between her legs! Lethal tickling! This is a spectacular video that combines sensual tickling, with erotism, and hard tickling, and a beautiful girl that hates to be tickled.


Buy this Feature Length Video at http://GirlsTiedandTickled.com































No comments:

Post a Comment